Interim Capital Works Project Managers required - London NHS Trust
Interim Capital Works Project Managers
Due to a significant period of change, a London NHS Trust requires Capital Works Project Managers Afc Band 7 to 8a - 8c
***A minimum 3 month contract, all roles will have the opportunity to become permanent***
Hays Property are working with a leading London based NHS Trusts to source a number of Capital Project Managers AfC Band 7 to 8a - 8c.
Assistant / Project Managers - £200 - £250 per day
Project Managers - £260 - £290 per day
Senior Project Managers - £300 - £350 per day
Applicants will ideally have experience within the NHS or Hospital environments as well as having experience of P21/P22. Projects range from small to major refurbishments as well as some new build and experience of engineering/facilities management projects is desirable. You will play an integral role of coordinating and directing all key internal and external stakeholder input into the project.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the successful programme and project management delivery on a number of projects of varying size and complexity
- Providing a full range of programme and project management services relating to major capital development programmes as well as individual projects across a complex estate portfolio
- Ensuring that value and risk management techniques are applied at the outset of a programme or project in conjunction with the Management Consulting Team where appropriate, and developing a culture of risk and value awareness and management within programme and project delivery teams
Working with the Senior Project team and external consultants, you will also be responsible for:
- Timelines and the achievement of project milestones
- Managing the project budget
- Managing all risks associated with the project to include the development and monitoring of contingency plans.
- Establishing and maintaining close links and regular communication with all operational managers to ensure a seamless service delivery.
- Leading and planning completion and post-project phases
It is expected that applicants would have a construction related degree (or equivalent) as well as possessing strong team working skills and a high degree of self-assurance and professional credibility.
Would suit applicants already working within the NHS either client side or via a consultancy.
To apply for these positions, please contact Marcus May on 07516 129 012