My client now has an urgent requirement for an Interim Head of Capital Programmes. This is a senior leadership role, responsible for delivering the organisations' capital programmes from early feasibility through to construction delivery. Managing team of c.50 headcount and approx 60-70 projects ranging in size from £500k up to £160m.
Public Sector organisation
The Interim Head of Capital Programmes is responsible for directing the strategic capital programme, ensuring all capital projects are delivered to expected standards and timescales. This includes planning and delivering all capital projects in the organisations estate strategy, infrastructure developments and all that contribute to the business objectives.
The successful Interim Head of Capital Programmes will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in a similar role, ideally within public sector but not pre-requisite.
- Strong capital project development and delivery experience.
- Strong leader of people.
- Excellent programme management skills.
- Building and Construction knowledge/experience.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Policy Development and Compliance.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation.
- Commutable to office and sites across London.
Daily rate DOE
+44 207 269 2443