Job Title: Joiner
Location: Barrow In Furness
Please Note: Candidate Must have own Transport and Tools
Job Purpose: x 2 Joiners with good experience of installing composite doors to regulation across the Cumbria area.
- The positioning of the new frame in the aperture is fundamental to the success of the installation. In general the replacement doorset shall:
- Bridge the cavity
- Cover the damp proof course
- Be set back as far as possible in the aperture to minimise exposure to the elements
- Cutting and shaping wood
- Repairing and maintaining doors, door frames, windows etc
- Snagging work
- Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation
- Providing a service to clients and maintain good customer service and relationships
Working Relationships: Effective working relationships are an essential part of daily working life. The focus in this role is both internal and external.
Valid CSCS card required
If this is of interest to you please feel free to contact me on 07793170773 or email at