Are you a recently qualified Architect / experienced Part II with 3D modelling skills AND knowledge of Revit?
Would you like to gain experience in a high-profile and world renowned design firm based in central London?
Are you immediately available?
If the answer is YES, then get in touch with me immediately as my client is actively interviewing candidates for this position this week.
- RIBA Part II or III accreditation
- Revit skills - 3D modelling
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience, ideally in the UK
- Positive attitude and an enthusiastic approach
- 2 months+ - rolling contract - I have previously placed contract candidates who went on to become permanent employees. My client is also happy to offer 1 year+ contracts to freelancers
- Negotiable hourly rates from £18 p/h (higher rates to those registered as LTD or with Umbrella companies)
If you are keen to work on an iconic project and collaborate with a large team, then do not hesitate and get in touch with me directly at:
£18 - £25 per hour