Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer required for D&B Contractor in Southampton
A D&B Contractor in Southampton are currently looking for an Junior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their expanding design department.
You should ideally be degree educated but not essential and should have some relevant experience in design and coordination of building services. It is essential that the candidate has some experience in the following software packages:
- IES Modelling
- Knowledge of Renewable Technologies.
You will be working on some of the South Coast's leading projects and will have the backing of an organisation who will invest in your career development. The business takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel. Duties will include:
- On a daily basis deal with client related issues and provide professional services as required.
- Work in closely with supervising line manager on all design matters
- Report on daily/weekly basis progress on job related matters.
- CPD programme for minimum hours as recommended by CIBSE.
- To pursue a planned and charted route towards membership of a recognised engineering institution.
- Attend group meetings every twelve weeks ideally every six weeks
- Attend one to one reviews at half yearly intervals
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading construction and property consultancy, operating across the full property life cycle; you will be given the opportunity to work on some of the leading projects in the UK. You must be able to work in the UK without restriction.
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
We also welcome speculative applications.