Junior Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Building Services Contractor - Nottingham - £25-35k
Your new company
A small mechanical building services contractor based in Nottingham are looking to appoint a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join their modular fabrications team and assist with design and tendering. They provide mechanical services solutions to most sectors of the construction industry.
Your new role
You will be required to assist with the design and tendering for modular fabrication projects including small plumbing & pipework projects, skids and full plant room design for a wide range of construction projects. You will produce design drawings using AutoCAD and produce tender documents based on these designs.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years in a building services design role
- HNC / HND (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services desirable
- Familiar with industry standard design software, AutoCAD, Hevacomp, Revit etc.
- Experience designing HVAC systems / plant rooms
- Estimating experience desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - 35,000
- 20 days annual leave
- Company Pension
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097