Bath Labourer CSCS card - 6 months work
Your new company
Working for a large scale construction company who have vast amount of sites throughout the southwest showing how much they dominate and thrive in the sector. With a project that has around 1 years work left, it is a prime time to join a reputable company in order to up skill your self and settle into a long term role. If you are looking for a new challenge then please apply. You must be experienced and reliable for work, absence will not be tolerated.
Your new role
- You will be working closely with the site management completing daily tasks
- Upkeep of site will be your responsibility ensuring that operational areas are safe to work in.
- Moving materials around site and clearing away appropriately
- Working closely with set trades on site to ensure they are meeting targets
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have a CSCS card in date
- Full PPE is essential and not supplied
- You will only be considered if you live local to the area or have transport
- Up to date references are essential and requested
What you'll get in return
- You will recieve 2 years work with potential to be taken onto other sites afterwards
- Monday - Friday Working hours with potential for weekend work
- Regular check in by your consultant to ensure you are enjoy the work you do
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.