Labourer Required - Immediate start CSCS required.
You Will be working on a large scale residential building site who have a 4-year project in which they are building over 200 + houses. The role available is working through the subcontractor who have won the contract to supply the main site. Your role will be assisting the bricklayers on site where needed. The company are looking for a reliable hard-working individual who will communicate well within the team and offer a good level of service.
Your new role
- You will be working closely with a gang of bricklayers to ensure they hit their daily targets.
- Upkeep of site will be of your responsibility, ensuring everything is safe and tidy.
- You will help with transporting material around site.
- The foreman will get you to work with other labourers on site to complete daily tasks set
What you'll need to succeed
- It is essential that you are reliable, and attend work each day showing great punctuality.
- Must be able to work and communicate well in a team environment whilst also being independent and using initiative.
- You will be required to have a CSCS card and have PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Ideally be local to Bath but this not essential if you can get there daily with no issues.
What you'll get in return
- Weekly work starting Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay into your account with no issues through multiple payment methods.
- Build relationship with your local consultant for future employment/work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.