Avonmouth Labourer - CSCS card required
You will be working for a large construction company who have 1-2 years work left on a residential project. They are building over 140 houses after having already completed 200, meaning they need a labourer to help with site maintenance and help assist with daily tasks. The reason for this vacancy is one of the companies long serving labourers has moved on, opening up work opportunity for you. If you do not want to miss out on this please call 07725785967 to apply . The site location will require you to be able to drive however they do provide free parking on site. The company have won 2 more tenders in Bath showing the opportunity you have with this company.
Your new role
- Being a large construction site there will be a variety of different daily tasks therefore you will be assisting where needed.
- You will be moving materials and assisting trades to help the completion of tasks.
- It is essential that site maintenance if kept to a high standard therefore this will be your responsibility
- May be asked to work with a variety of different trades to ensure they are kept on track.
- The location is 10 minutes from the centre of Bath
What you'll need to succeed
- You MUST be reliable turning up to work each day showing you are punctual- absence will not be tolerated
- You must have a CSCS card and preferably have experience within construction.
- Also, you must your own PPE (personal, protective, equipment).
- You will need transport as buses will not get to this destination
What you'll get in return
- You will get long term work available, subject to your performance.
- Monday - Friday work with potential for weekend - this will be your preference.
- Weekly pay into your account with no issues with various payment methods available to you.
- Building an everlasting relationship with your Batt consultation to keep you in regular and long term work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.