Bath Labourer CSCS - May/June start date
Your new company
You will be working for company who work nationwide focusing on shop fit outs and high end refurbishments. They are starting a 500K project in the Bath centre where by they will do a soft demolition and rip out in order to reinstall the the new shop design that needs to be implemented.They have several projects in the local area that they have wont and intend to keep you employed for 6 plus months depending on your performance.
Your new role
- You will be required to work closely with a variety of trades whereby you will be assisting with set tasks
- Clearing all waste and rubble that is not needed
- maintaining upkeep of site to ensure Health 7 Safety standards are met
What you'll need to succeed
- You must live local and have a valid CSCS card
- Full PPE will be needed (personal, Protection, Equipment)
- Experience is preferred but not essential
- reliability and work ethics will be monitored and therefore must be good
What you'll get in return
- Local work in the area
- Monday - Friday with around 40 - 45 hours a week
- regular work through building a relationship with your Bath consultant
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.