Labourer Bristol 9 months work
9 Months Labour in Bristol CSCS required
Your new company
Working for a small independent general builder who focus on a variety of different construction based projects from building houses to refurbishments on a small office fit out. Their scale of projects usually fall in scope of anything up to 2M. They are seeking a reliable and hard working Labourer to join their team with the option of permanent position if you are well suited and provided a good service. Family run so must fit well into their team.
Your new role
- You will be working closely with trades to ensure they hit their daily targets and tasks
- Upkeep of site will be of your responsibility, ensuring everything is safe and tidy.
- You will help with transporting material around site.
- The foreman will get you to work with other labourers on site to complete daily tasks set
- Will include soft demolition and basic skilled work such as using hand tools.
What you'll need to succeed
- It is essential that you are reliable and attend work each day showing great punctuality.
- Must be able to work and communicate well in a team environment whilst also being independent and using initiative.
- You will be required to have a CSCS card and have PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Ideally be local to Bath but this not essential if you can get there daily with no issues.
What you'll get in return
- Weekly work starting Monday - Friday 40 hours with potential for overtime
- Weekly pay into your account with no issues through multiple payment methods of choice.
- Build relationship with your Bristol consultant for future employment/work
- Long term work with potential for permanent i you prove your self
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.