Land buyer, Land agent, Developer, Construction, Northamptonshire
Your new company
A regional developer based in Northampton who predominantly work with retirement living are looking for a Land Agent. They are leaders in what they do, and have been operating for over 40 years. They have over 1000 developments across the UK and have a plan to expand over the next few years.
Your new role
- Be fully aware of the land acquisition budgets for the Region in terms of numbers of sites, units and timelines for the delivery of board packs.
- Conduct land acquisition negotiations on behalf of the Company.
- Support Land Managers & Senior Land Managers with Site Finding, Negotiation and Board Packs.
- Recommend to the DLD ways to promote land purchase and to notify them of any major events in the region such as conferences, exhibitions, public meetings etc. which may be vehicles for promoting the company's land purchase programme.
What you'll need to succeed
* A proven track record of working in a similar role within a housing developer/developer/construction company
* 'A' level standard or equivalent.
* An MRICS, or MRTPI or similar qualification preferred.
* CSCS Visitor Card preferred.
* Able to organise and prioritise workload and to adapt to tight deadlines.
* Able to work closely in line with agreed standards and processes.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including writing reports and presentation of data.
* Excellent relationship management skills:
What you'll get in return
You'll be working for a company with over 40 years experience and are leaders in what they do. You'll receive a competitive base salary as well as a car and commission structure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.