Lettings Negotiator - Sheffield up to £24,000. Fantastic company and progression availble
Your new company
Hays are proud to be working with and representing an award winning independent letting agent, specialising within student and residential properties and has been established for over 20 years.
We currently seek an enthusiastic and experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the client and team based in their Sheffield office. The individual must be hard-working, confident and organised with excellent people skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a career in the fast paced property industry.
Your new role
The role of Lettings negotiator can be a demanding but rewarding role. Working in a lettings team of four, you will be expected to process over 200 tenancies a year and in return can expect a competitive salary dependent on experience - made up of basic salary plus team commission.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Drawing up tenancy agreements, signing tenants up and taking payments
- Liaising with existing and new tenants.
- Liaising with existing and new landlords.
- Acting in a timely manner for all lease renewals, vacations etc.
- Answering the telephone, sending and replying to emails
- Dealing with general enquires.
- Booking viewings with potential tenants and updating marketing materials and websites etc
- Chasing feedback on viewings from potential tenants
- Carrying out property viewings, showing prospective tenants around properties
- Assisting the Lettings Manager with all areas of the lettings process
What you'll need to succeed
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Well presented, articulate with excellent communication skills.
- Hard working "can do" attitude.
- At least 1 year's experience in a similar role.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and in a busy environment.
- Driving License and own transport.
- Confident drawing up tenancy agreements and seeing them through to completion.
What you'll get in return
Office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 - 5.00 pm. You will be required to work some Saturdays on a rota basis (1 in 4).
Holiday entitlement is 21 days plus bank holidays (Holiday entitlement can be increased up to 25 days based on length of service)
Car Parking Permit paid for by the Company What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.