Maintenance Electrician, Nottingham, 3 months work
To support the account in the completion of a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance activities Principal
Accountabilities: Support the Works Supervisor in the completion of a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance activities in accordance with site and company rules, procedures and Safe Systems of Work.
These activities include but are not limited to the following:Legionella Control
- Carry out routine checks and temperature monitoring of water systems
- Record readings and produce defect reports on the results
- Carry out cleans and disinfections of water systems and cooling towers
- Assist in the production of legionella risk assessments
- Obtain laboratory samples and conduct chemical analysis of water to monitor bacterial growth
- Carry out routine functional RCD testing, periodic emergency light testing and testing of portable appliances (PAT)
- Perform reactive tasks as trained to do so
- Perform round routes, filter changes and greasing/oiling of plant and equipment
Condition Based Monitoring
- Perform activities using different technologies (including but not limited to thermographic camera and vibration analysis equipment) and collection of data for analysis
- Escorting of sub-contractors/personnel who require escorting in order to complete their activities
- Complete and maintain records and paperwork in support of the above activities. This includes but is not limited to updating comments on AMS work orders, matching delivery notes, completion of Take 5s, AORs and other miscellaneous documents
- Ensure that all work is completed in a safe manner, in accordance with Safe Operating Procedures or Safe Systems, that good housekeeping and working practices are employed and that you represent EMCOR in a professional manner at all times
- Comply with any reasonable request from line manager
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.