Electrician, Barrow In Furness
Your new company
Hays are seeking a Full Time Electrician on behalf of a locally reputbale Company.
My Client is focused on creating a strong, sustainable business built for the future, they are exploring challenging frontiers and giving technological innovation a chance. My Client is maximising the potential of existing assets and working with our partners to bring exciting new developments on stream, while maintaining an absolute commitment to safety in everything they do.
Your new role
Job Title: Maintenance Electrician
Location: Barrow In Furness
Salary: 32-35k dependent one experience
Hours: 0730 - 1600 Monday to Friday (Call out is also required)
- Carry out routine maintenance to all of the site, equipment and systems to meet the agreed service level agreements
- Respond to Building Systems alarms and effect emergency repairs as needed
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance and reactive works records are kept and computerised maintenance system is kept up to date.
- Ensure that methods of working are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Develop a good working relationship with all ember of staff and clients staff and project a profession image at all times
- Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to a personal development and life long learning.
- Ensure That safe methods of working are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices are adhered to and all requirements are met under the health and safety at work act 1974
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong understanding of health and safety requirements
- Must hold City and Guilds Electrical qualifications or equivalent
- Must have the 17th Edition and City and Guild as a minimum
- Experience in working in critical environments such as data centres or dealing rooms as well as large office environments
- Experience in PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Flexible working with the ability to manage own workloads with little supervision
- Driving License is essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Matt on 07793170773