Building Maintenance Supervisor role for one of London's leading University. Temp to perm Opportunity.
One of the leading University's within the UK.
Looking after a team of around 7 people
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians
- Manage PPM And Reactive Maintenance scheduled
- Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
The successful person will be or posses the following;
- Electrical Biased - Ideally the successful person will come from an electrical bias or posses experience with supervision of electrical Maintenance
- Have prior relevant experience supervising
- be able to demonstrate ability of supervising a challenging contract successfully
temp to perm opportunity with a leading London University
Competitive Salary both temp and perm.
£20.50 - £30.00 per hour
+44 207 269 6204