Building the present, creating the future
We are looking for a motivated and driven candidate with a minimum of 10 years experience, to join our dynamic team providing commercial advice and support on specialist geotechnical engineering projects throughout the UK. Fort this role, you could be located anywhere in the UK as out sites are based throughout the country so some travelling will be necessary.
• Supporting Contracts Managers and operational teams by offering sound commercial advice on projects
• Review, interpretation, negotiation, execution and implementation of Contracts
• Delivery of commercial training to both commercial and operational teams
• Commercial analysis, reconciliation and reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Managing projects to maximise opportunities and minimise risk
• Assist with the development of the departmental Commercial Strategy
Who are we looking for?
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be driven and self-motivated
• Have leadership skills and experience in managing a team
• 10years + Quantity Surveying experience
• Have sound commercial and business knowledge
• Proficient with NEC forms of Contract
• Have knowledge of other forms of Contract
• Experience in producing internal and external reports
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
• C.I.C.E.S. member
• Understand the requirement of the law
• Experience in dispute resolution and avoidance
What's in it for you?
Attractive salary and benefits package, including pension; company car / allowance; private healthcare; life assurance; one volunteering day and two wellbeing days per year - in addition to 26 days holiday allowance.
Continued personal, professional, technical and leadership development.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
Who are we?
BAM Nuttall is one of Royal BAM Group's ten operating companies. One of Europe's largest contractors, along with BAM Construct UK and BAM PPP in the UK, we offer safe and secure employment and opportunities for our people to develop exceptional skills and experience, and harness innovation to build sustainable infrastructure.
We work collaboratively, forming strong alliances with our customers, supply chain and industry. As a well-run profitable business, we aim to achieve a net positive impact on society and the planet. Our heritage lies in changing cities towns and communities for the better. Acting as a responsible employer and partner has shaped who we are.
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail before applying, please feel free to contact me on 07717 227890 or email@example.com