Building the present, creating the future
Due to exciting developments in our client-centric approach, we are expanding our sales and marketing team. This key position will involve production of marketing content to promote the best of BAM, especially to our key clients. Continually strengthens the brand position through strategic initiatives and campaigns to support the marketing strategy.
Your role as Marketing Lead will focus on the creation of bespoke client content and campaigns to support early engagement with our key clients across all touchpoints. Using the marketing plan and brand guidelines, you will develop branding materials, templates and formats to assist in promoting the best of BAM. This will include creating, proofing and managing resources to drive engagement and strengthen our position with key clients. In addition, you will provide wider sector businesses with ideas and support for events and campaigns. The role will involve a close working, collaborative relationship with the Communications and Graphics team to ensure alignment.
Your key activities will include:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Creative Lead to develop and deliver engaging and effective marketing content aligned to our strategy;
- Supporting the Strategic Account Leads and BAM Nuttall leaders with content requirements - working with Creative Lead;
- Development of resources to drive awareness / engagement and develop our client relationships - including supporting the Sales Production Team with client specific proposals and value propositions;
- Planning and developing marketing activities and events, working closely with the Head of Marketing and the Communications team;
- Collaborating cross-functionally across the business to ensure the brand is brought to life across different client touchpoints, ensuring brand consistency;
- Being a brand ambassador and bringing others along on the journey to sell the company better;
- Helping measure the effectiveness of campaigns, collateral and channels - using tools such as CRM, Dynamics 365 Marketing, Google Analytics and Google Search Console;
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, including Communications and Graphics, to ensure alignment of company messaging, corporate communications campaigns and bids / tenders;
- Day-to-day fielding of branding and marketing queries, sales leads and agencies.
Who are we looking for?
Your qualifications, skills and experience should include:
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative with a passion for graphics and branding, while also being solution-led and process-driven, using data to make decisions;
- Proven experience in a B2B content and brand marketing role - including involvement working with business leaders and clients;
- Expertise in delivering relevant, compelling campaigns and creative content that delivers a purpose aligned to outcomes and goals - with a portfolio to demonstrate;
- Strong experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and MS packages - with examples to demonstrate;
- Ability to plan and organise, including coordinating external support such as photographers and design agencies;
- Exceptional writing for print and digital media, with strong attention to detail, and excellent proofreading skills;
- A digital expert, with knowledge and experience in email marketing, websites and usability, social media, search engine marketing (including GA and SEO) and marketing automation (Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, HubSpot or similar);.
- Formal degree-level (or equivalent) qualification in Journalism, PR or Marketing;
- Good knowledge of infrastructure contracting sector (preferred but not essential).
What's in it for you?
Attractive salary and benefits package, including pension; company car / allowance; private healthcare; life assurance; one volunteering day and two wellbeing days per year - in addition to 26 days holiday allowance.
Continued personal, professional, technical and leadership development.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
Your work environment
Your role will involve travel when meetings and workshops are allowed.
Location close to our Head Office in Camberley preferred, with option for home working when no travel is required.
Who are we?
BAM Nuttall is one of Royal BAM Group's ten operating companies. One of Europe's largest contractors, along with BAM Construct UK and BAM PPP in the UK, we offer safe and secure employment and opportunities for our people to develop exceptional skills and experience, and harness innovation to build sustainable infrastructure.
We work collaboratively, forming strong alliances with our customers, supply chain and industry. As a well-run profitable business, we aim to achieve a net positive impact on society and the planet. Our heritage lies in changing cities towns and communities for the better. Acting as a responsible employer and partner has shaped who we are.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality, and our employment practices support inclusivity and work-life balance, including flexible hours; accessibility support; investment in training and technology; fair opportunities.