Materials Handler - Labourer
Length: 4 months +
Pay per hour: £10.00 (PAYE)
Shift: Monday to Friday, 7am -4pm (with a 1-hour break)
Your new company
Kelly Services are recruiting for a CSCS labourers for a leading global repair and service provider who supply many of the world’s largest tech and telecoms companies.
Your new job
Labourers or Material Handlers load and unload trucks using heavy equipment. Also stages product for production and assists in other areas of warehouse operations including parts cage and inventory control. They may also be responsible to perform manual or automated processes that ensure the correct recording of material transfers both into and out of the site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Store, move and load/unload materials in the warehouse according to established procedure
- Maintain safety initiatives by storing items in an orderly manner
- Sorts or places materials on items or racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequences such as size, type, style, colour or product code
- Moving material in and out of the warehouse/production areas
- Locating and loading outgoing shipments of components
- Checking and sorting incoming shipments of material
- Marks materials with identifying information using appropriate method
- Keeps warehouse and work area clean by sweeping, dusting, and mopping
Skills you need to succeed
- Must hold a current CSCS card
- 1 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area preferred
What this opportunity will do for you
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the leading technology service providers.
Pay is £10 per hour (PAYE) working Monday -Friday 7am-4pm with a 1-hour lunch break