M&E Quantity Surveyor - £40-55k - Nottingham based contractor
Your new company
An established, privately-owned M&E contractor delivering integrated building solutions to clients in the public and private sector clients. They provide an M&E maintenance, install and refurbishment service for small works and major projects.
Your new role
- Ensure the Commercial Manager is kept informed of any potential issues affecting cost, time or value.
- Provide support to Contracts Managers and the wider team on commercial and contractual issues.
- Attend all necessary site meetings including, but not limited to, client progress meetings, subcontract pre-order/ pre-start meetings, design meetings and such like.
- Ensure that accurate and timely monthly Cost & Value Reports are completed.
- Present commercial reports to the Commercial Manager prior to any CVR meetings to allow interrogation of the figures to ensure the realistic position is being presented
- Ensure that commercial and administrative systems, budgets and cost control procedures are completed for each project.
- Ensure contract commercial deliverables, timescales and objectives are met.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3/4 years in a M&E Quantity Surveyor role
- Wide range of project experience across various sectors
- Experience working on multimillion£ projects
- Degree in Quantity Surveying (desirable)
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary. You will be given the option of a company car or car allowance, including company laptop and phone. We also offer attractive benefits that include pension, life assurance and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097