An excellent opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider as a Mechanical building maintenance Engineer on one of their flagship sites in London.
The Client is a leading FM service provider looking to add a qualified Mechanical building maintenance Engineer with commercial maintenance experience to their team in London.
As a Maintenance Engineer with a plumbing bias your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Reactive maintenance
- Cooling towers
- Air Conditioning
- AHUs, FCUs, VAVs - Filter Changes etc.
- Tap Temperatures
- AHUs, FCUs etc.
- Plantroom maintenance
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified in a mechanical maintenance trade
- Work well as part of a team
- Have building maintenance experience
- Have experience in commercial building maintenance
- The salary for this role is £38K
- Career Progression
- Competitive Package
- Paid holidays
- The chance to work on a flagship contract
Up to £38000 per annum
+44 207 269 2478