An excellent opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider as a Mechanical building maintenance Engineer on one of their flagship sites in London.
The Client is a leading FM service provider looking to add a qualified Mechanical building maintenance Engineer with commercial maintenance experience to their team in London.
As a Maintenance Engineer with a plumbing bias your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Reactive maintenance
- AHUs, FCUs, VAVs - Filter Changes etc.
- Basic Plumbing
- Tap Temperatures
- Plantroom maintenance
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified in a mechanical maintenance trade
- Work well as part of a team
- Have building maintenance experience
- Have experience in commercial building maintenance
- The salary for this role is up to £36K + Overtime
- Career Progression
- Competitive Package
- Paid holidays
- The chance to work on a flagship contract
£32000 - £36000 per annum
+44 207 269 2478