Mechanical Building Services Engineer - Leicestershire - £40k salary + 21% pension - 44 days holiday
Your new company
A Leicestershire based organisation are looking for a Mechanical Building Services Engineer to join their team. They work on a variety of new install and planned / preventative maintenance projects with values ranging up to £1million.
They are looking for an 'all round' Engineer who has experience in mechanical design, estimating and project delivery / management.
Your new role
- To undertake the duties of Mechanical Engineer in the preparation of drawings, specifications, site supervision and other associated technical work relating to the planning and execution of minor projects and development works up to the sum of £1m.
- To produce schemes and drawings for mechanical services (HVAC), including design calculations, estimates etc and to update and amend current drawings.
- To manage and supervise contractors working on site when involved from initial design.
- To brief outside consultants on departmental requirements and to monitor the design of both new buildings and alteration works.
- To carry out feasibility studies and reports.
- To carry out any duties within their competence reasonably requested by the Senior Mechanical Engineer.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC / HND in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in new install and planned / preventative maintenance
- Experience with project design, project management, estimating
- Good knowledge of HVAC systems
- Able to manage labour and sub-contractors
- Hevacomp, AutoCAD design software essential
What you'll get in return
- Up to £40,322 salary
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- 44 days holiday
- 21% employer pension contribution
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097