A Nottingham city centre M&E Consultancy looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Up to £50k
Your new company
M&E Building Services design consultancy based in Nottingham are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their established team. They work on high profile and prestigious projects across most industry sectors.
Your new role
The Senior Mechanical l Engineer will manage their own engineering projects on a day-to-day basis to ensure the projects are delivered on time and to budget. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the detailed design and coordination of mechanical services including, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, hot/cold water feeds, public health.
- Work as Lead Engineers to produce cost plans and pre-tender estimates and cost comparisons for systems/plant.
- Undertake site visits i.e. surveys and prepare reports.
- Liaise with Architects, Structural Engineers, and Contractors etc.
- Have knowledge of and be up to date with the latest regulations, i.e. British Standards.
- Understand RIBA stages.
- Understand efficiency/sustainability.
- Have knowledge and an understanding of BREEAM.
- IT literate - ability to use technical packages i.e. CAD, Hevacomp and Revit (desirable).
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Qualifications i.e. ONC/HNC/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer
- Experience running design projects from initial concept to completion
- Previous experience within a consultancy environment.
- Ability to manage and track numerous projects simultaneously.
What you'll get in return
£40,000 - 50,000
24 days holiday + bank holidays
Private Medical Insurance
Company pension contribution
Excellent opportunity for career progression
For more information please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum