At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting a Mobile A/C Engineer to join the FM their team. Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the building maintenance across several sites in and around the London and South East region. As part of this role, you will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the FM business.
You will focus on:
• Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Carrying out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
• Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
• Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
• Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
• Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
• Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
• Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
• Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
• Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
To succeed in this role you will have:
• City & Guilds Charging and Recovery of Refrigerants
• City & Guilds 2078 Safe Handling/CITB 206710
• City & Guilds F-Gas and ODS Regulations CAT 1 500/5730/3
• City & Guilds Mechanical Engineering Services-Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems Level 2
• Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
• An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
• Strong customer care focus.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive approach
• Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
• Full UK Drivers licence.
What do we offer?
In addition to a attractive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share BAMs value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential.