A mobile role covering the Suffolk county, paying £19,000 (+ Company Car).
Area Cleaning Supervisor
£19,000 (+ Company Car & Benefits)
Your new company
Your new company provides you with an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Company car
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Weekends off
You will be working in a public sector environment within a supportive and collaborative team, that requires you to be mobile across the Suffolk county.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be completing the following on a weekly basis:
- Providing efficient and effective cleaning supervision across the Suffolk county
- Managing the cleaning operatives holidays / absence
- Ensuring that all work carried out is to the expected standard and specification, with safe working practices followed
- To participate in any standby and call out rota - of which would be additionally paid
- Provide any additional training to the cleaning operatives
You will be allowed a flexible approach to your working hours, dependent on weekly needs and duties.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed within this role you will need to have managerial / supervisory experience, in order to lead and oversee a team. You will have excellent organisational and time management qualities. Moreover, you will have confidence to provide training and support to the cleaning operatives. As well as understanding safe working practices.
What you'll get in return
In return for your work you will receive a company car, 25 days holiday and bank holidays, in a mobile role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lewis at Hays in our Ipswich Office on 01473 261900.
Alternatively, if this job isn't quite right for you but wish to discuss other facilities management opportunities, please contact Hays for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.