Hays Property and Surveying are seeking an MRICS Building Surveyor to join the Hampshire based office of a leading Independent Chartered Surveyors.
The company are a reputable independently owned Chartered Surveyors who provide a range of Property and Building Surveying related consultancy services across the South of England. Due to an increase in workloads and client demand, the business is now looking for a MRICS Building Surveyor to join the team.
Your new role
Working within the Building Surveying team, you will be responsible for providing a range of Building Consultancy and Project services to a portfolio of clients including Private Investors, Commercial businesses and Public sector organisations.
Specific responsibilities may include;
- Schedules of Dilapidation and Party Wall Awards
- Building Surveys and Defect analysis
- Specification Writing, Contract Administration and Fund monitoring
- Managing a range of refurbishment and alteration projects across a variety of sectors including both private and public residential, industrial, office and other commercial buildings.
What you'll need to succeed
What you will need;
- MRICS qualified
- Significant experience in undertaking a range of Building Consultancy services.
- Experience in managing a range of refurbishment and alteration projects.
- Strong levels of communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this or any other opportunity please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 02382 020100.