Network Specialist / Network Operations Analyst - £36,000 - Havant
Your new company:
An exiting opportunity to work for a company that works with ambitious brands connecting their employees, their customers and their partners.
Your new role:
- Provide support to colocation and network customers
- Monitor network health and responds to event alarms
- Work with Cisco, Juniper and Brocade switches/routers, NetScreen and Juniper firewalls, and Brocade and Citrix load balancers on a daily basis
- Co-ordinates maintenance with customers, vendors and remote technicians
- Detect and Mitigate Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks against our network and clients
- Monitor and troubleshoot internal and customer servers and applications outages using all monitoring tools provided.
- Configure new customer solutions including Routing, VLANs, MPLS, Load Balancing, VPNs and SD-WAN technologies
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree or diploma in network systems, or equivalent education and experience.
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix, VMware and Windows environments.
- Certifications with Cisco and/or Juniper (CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIS) or equivalent
- Kick-ass firewall, VPN and/or load balancing skills
- Multilingual Skill, especially French (Not essential)
What you'll get in return:
You will receive a competitive salary of £36,000 with competitive benefits.
Alongside this you will get the chance to work for an exciting networking company with flexible hours, casual dress code, free breakfasts and free drinks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
02382 020 101