Our client is a leading and reputable Housing Association based in London, looking for an ambitious individual with a proven track record from the private sector or social housing sector to join their New Business team.
Known for their tier 1 training, this is the perfect setting to advance your already proven skills and grow within the company.
Working with the Senior New Business Manager, you will be tasked with exploring and unlocking new business opportunities including:
- on market & off market,
- strategic land,
- site amalgamation,
- regeneration and tender options,
- obtaining feasibilities for schemes,
-running appraisals and sensitivities,
- making recommendations on sites to progress.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working in Private sector/ Social Housing sector in a planning, development or construction environment
- Experience in managing commercial relationships with the private sector
- Experience in securing new opportunities, such as S106 opportunities to deliver affordable housing and / or planning consents on residential and mixed use developments.
- Experience in working with development partners and all sections of the business
- Experience in securing appropriate levels of internal approval to secure new business opportunities within the private or social housing sector.
- Have a "can do" approach and accept responsibility.
- Very competitve salary
- Genuine opportunity for growth + support
- Performance Related Pay
- Fantastic team culture
- Materinity + Paternity pay
- Support with Study (Continued support for relevant professional study)
- Professional Membership (funding)
- Access to Flexible Benefits
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
+44 207 269 6249