Building a sustainable tomorrow
Organisational Change Manager, 12 months fixed term contract.
Are you the change manager to drive meaningful change across a complex organisation? Are you proactive, hands-on and comfortable working at all levels of an organisation?
BAM is on a journey to further improve and strengthen our business in 'Building a sustainable tomorrow'. The Transformation Office guides the co-creation and implementation of this new corporate strategy, through a number of major transformation programmes. The Transformation Change Management team plays a vital role in this, by supporting the strategy co-creation process, and full scope of implementation projects under the Transformation. This is an exciting and dynamic portfolio of vital changes to keep BAM at the forefront of the industry.
This is a 12 months assignment primarily based in the UK or Ireland. When possible within COVID-19 policies, there will be moderate travel within the UK and Ireland, as well as potentially limited travel within Europe. You will report to the Group Lead Transformation Change Management.
As a Change Manager, you will be involved in the delivery of our transformation agenda. Your primary role will be to support one of our transformation programme across the full scope of organisational change management activities, tailoring your activities to the local situation of our employees in the UK and Ireland.
You will be responsible for the change management scope of one of our high profile, transformational programmes that will deliver significant value to business. You need to guide change using your abilities to analyse, decide and communicate at the highest quality to ensure successful delivery. Since your programme is one of three programmes in a workstream, it is important you help to ensure alignment and consistency in the delivery.
Specifically, you will:
• Have an In-house consulting role, where you will work on a transformation programme for the UK and Ireland.
• Partner with our business leaders to guide ongoing transformation.
• Help to align and coordinate change across all three programmes in the workstream.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced change management expert who can demonstrate a successful track record of delivering complex change, either as internal employee or as a consultant.
You should be driven by results and energised by working with like-minded people. You should be someone who strives for the highest quality in their work and is comfortable working at all levels of the business. You would also ideally have a great sense of humour and enjoy your work.
• Degree in Organizational Change Management, Business Administration or equivalent
• 5+ years of relevant working experience in change management, preferably in the construction- or related industry.
• Experienced in change management delivery across the full scope of strategic and operational change management activities at all levels of the organisation
• Inspiring personality with ambition and drive to grow within BAM
• Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders
• Self-starting, pragmatic, result driven, team player and trusted partner.
• Strong connector with organisational sensitivity
• Experience with change management for organisational design or operational excellence is a plus
What's in it for you?
We offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for BAM. We offer the flexibility to work remotely.
Your work environment
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.
BAM operates a flexible working policy.