Bristol Painter CSCS
Your new company
working for a local painting firm who have sever jobs in the southwest area and particularly in Bristol and Bath, whereby they have won tenders for new projects, meaning they have had to resource extra painters to help with the completion of these jobs. The company have a great team on board and are looking to extend, could this with for you? Being a family run business they are after someone with a depth of skill set but also a friendly/professional approach and a good working ethos.
Your new role
- Working on the final phase completing the internals of a new build extension.
- This will include the full works with potential to be working on the external parts also
- You will be working as part of a team to complete the released rooms by the main contractor.
- Must be local to Bristol to be considered for this role
- Snagging work will also be included towards to end of the project
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be qualified in Painting with Blue CSCS Card.
- Essential you have your own equipment/ tools
- Site experience is preferred to able to keep up with the pace of the job maintaining good quality
- Full PPE
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday working days with potential for weekend work
- 7.30 -4.30 working hours
- Weekly pay into your account through method of your choice
- regular work from your dedicated consultant if you prove to do a good job
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.