Connect Appointments are on the lookout for a reliable and experienced Panel Wire-man to join our Sunderland based client, on a full-time permanent day shift basis.
As a Panel Wire-man you will work Monday to Friday, and; be rewarded with an hourly salary of £14.91, receive company pension and life insurance, company events and well being programmes, on-site parking and cycling to work scheme, plus a lot more.
Duties as a Panel Wire-man would include:
- Observing the regulations and standards; and drawing specifications
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Pre-assembly of electrical components and junction boxes
- Other reasonable duties
Successful applicants for this Panel Wire-man position will ideally have at least a NVQ level 3, or equivalent in electrical engineering. Combined with the following key skills and traits:
- Able to work to deadlines
- Work using your own initiative
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Comfortable and competent working at heights
Apply now or call our Sunderland branch on 0191 731 4800 to become a Panel Wire-man with a growing and developing company.