An award-winning global architecture firm is on the lookout for a talented assistant to join their team. This successful, central London-based studio is currently working on a large-scale competitions. On offer is the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team from early design stages - proficiency in Revit and experience on like-for-like projects is essential for this role.
- Work collaboratively within the team to aid delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 1 onwards.
- An eye for detail and strong design credentials.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Must have experience on large scale complex projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available assistant who wants to work with a practice that prides itself on a strong international presence with projects of an exceptional standard.