An awarding-winning practice situated in central London seeks a talented, experienced Part II architectural assistant, to work across their impressive residential portfolio. The practice is known for its innovative new-build schemes, design-led refurbishments and sensitive design approach to the restoration of listed buildings.
- Working alongside an established residential team across RIBA stage one.
- Presenting new ideas and contributing to design discussions.
Skills and Experience
- Part II architectural assistant with proven experience.
- Super design experience.
- Experience of using Revit and Adobe creative suite software, Microstation and SketchUp skills advantageous.
- A keen design idea along with excellent visual presentation skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established award-wining practice where you can develop your career quickly. Excellent benefits included.
28000-35000 per annum