An award-winning boutique studio is looking for a Part II with demonstrable UK experience and Vectorworks skills to join the team. You will have the opportunity to build your portfolio across a range of contemporary high-end residential projects, both private and developer-led. This studio would suit someone who has a keen eye for quality design, enjoys working meticulously through bespoke detailing and who is eager to join a growing studio in west London.
- Assisting a director on a mixture of London-based new-build and refurbishment projects within high-end residential.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II/Part III with proven UK experience, ideally on quality housing projects.
- From a design-focused background with the ambition to work on small-to-medium bespoke refurbishments and new build.
- Excellent command of Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
This is the perfect opportunity for a competent assistant/architect to gain some excellent exposure to all RIBA stages on some contemporary one-off projects.