Prestigious design studio with a broad and award-winning portfolio is looking for an experienced Part II or architect to work on the design of a commercial workplace project for a high-profile developer. Working as part of a medium-sized collaborative team, this studio gives everyone the opportunity to flourish, carving a career for themselves and benefiting from a progressive and social studio atmosphere.
- Join an existing team to work from design on a London-based commercial workplace project.
- Sketching and developing design ideas by hand and in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part II/III with practical UK experience on a commercial workplace.
- Demonstrable experience working at stages 1-3 in Revit.
- A keen eye for design with a rigorous and sensitive approach.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent visual presentation skills.
This is a really sociable and collaborative studio where everyone's voice is heard. An excellent opportunity to join an established team and grow your career for the long term!
32000-38000 per annum