An outstanding opportunity for a Pipe Fitter and Welder to join a local Engineering firm on the Wirral
Your new company
Your new company is an established engineering firm based on the Wirral, specialising in fabrication and welding work across the Northwest. With the expansion of the company and the increase in long term contracts across the manufacturing sector, your new company is now seeking an additional Pipe Fitter / Welder to join their team and work both in the workshop and across multiple sites across Merseyside and the Northwest. You will be responsible for TIG welding process, and fabrication and installation of pipework across different sites.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need the following:
- Experienced Pipe Fitter / Welder
- Competent TIG welding experience and fabrication experience
- Desirable to have previous codings
- Previous experience of working on site in erection and installation of pipework
- Desirable to have have PASMA qualification
- Desirable to have FLT License
What you'll get in return
You will get an outstanding benefits package that includes the following:
- Starting rate dependant on experience of between £14-18p/h
- All overtime paid at time and half
- Excellent working hours of 8-4:30 Monday - Thursday and an early Friday finish
- 28 days paid holiday each year that increases every year of service
- This advertised as temporary position but a permanent offer will be made after successful completion of 12 weeks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£12.00 - £20.00 per hour
0151 242 0743