Planning Manager Opportunity in Cambridgeshire
Your new company
Your new company is a nationally house builder and are known for supplying high-quality homes in the area. They are looking to develop their planning team and are looking to appoint a Planning Manager.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Development Director and Technical Director. You will manage all divisional planning applications and land promotions and provide the management for all planning matters for the Land/Development department and to assist Technical Department in clearance of conditions when required. Drive the timely achievement of planning to assist the Division in achievement of Land acquisition targets.
You will be expected to:
- Manage all facets of the day-to-day promotion of all current planning application
- Provide advice to the Land and Technical teams on identified housing sites e.g. carrying out site investigations, producing and interpreting planning reports, pulling together planning packs
- Monitor progress of planning status of all Local Authorities LDFs within the division
- Manage all external consultants involved in the planning applications/promotions
- Liaise with Council Planning Offices and undertaking community engagements
- Negotiate S106 terms with LA's, solicitors and Barristers
- Promote and act in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures
What you'll get in return
On offer is an exceptional opportunity to join a brilliant team and company who are offering a competitive salary + company + bonus and other competitive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.