Plater/Fabricator - Sunderland - Day OR Night Shift
Connect Appointments are recruiting for our growing Sunderland based client. We are seeking an experienced Plater/Fabricator to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
Working hours as a Plater/Fabricator:
- Monday to Friday
- Day-shift OR Night-shift
Pay rate of £14.91 per hour, up to £17.24 per hour.
Duties of a Plater/Fabricator:
- Experience with overhead cranes and lifting equipment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Engineering Drawings
- Working with 5 - 100mm plate
- Used to heat straightening
- Experience in heavy engineering
- Have the ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
Benefits as a Plater/Fabricator:
- 4 weeks annual leave, plus 3 company days for the Christmas period
- Company pension
- Company events
- Readily available overtime
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash-back scheme and wellness programmes
- Death in service insurance
Apply now or call our Sunderland branch on 0191 731 4800 to become a Plater/Fabricator.