Building a sustainable tomorrow
We give you scope, freedom, and the remit to influence others. All within a well-established business, who embrace loyal staff and work on some remarkable projects which span across the UK and Europe
BAM Construct UK is recruiting a Pre-Construction Co-ordinator to join their team in the North West Region.
Directly reporting to the Pre-Construction Director, you will be involved in aspects of pre-construction. This will include producing selection questionnaire submissions and supporting the competitive and preferred bidder tender submissions. You will also lead the marketing of BAM to potential clients through internal and external communications. The role offers the ability to grow and develop within the pre-construction team and wider regional business.
• Searching for new opportunities using online portals
• Taking ownership of selection questionnaire (SQ) submissions including reviewing the SQ requirements, researching and writing answers, and co-ordinating responses from other members
• Supporting the Pre-Construction Managers in the development of tender submissions including writing responses, preparing case studies, CV's, etc.
• Developing and managing a library of project case studies, client testimonials, and exemplar responses to support future SQ's and tender submissions
• Promoting the business internally and externally through social media platforms and other communication streams
Who are we looking for?
• Previous experience working in a similar role.
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Good time management and able to commit and work to deadlines
• An eye for detail and an unwillingness to compromise on quality
• Creative skills to produce high quality submissions
• Excellent grammatical skills to write responses that are easy to read and understand
• Ability to work well in within a team and good interpersonal skills
• Effective and persuasive internal and external communication skills
• Good understanding of the various social media platforms
• Proficient in Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. and Adobe
• A basic technical understanding of construction or a related industry sector
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.
Our flexible working policy and ethos has been developed and operates to provide a balanced working schedule to cater for the demands of your home life and working life. The role will require a balance of office working and home working.
Who are we?
We construct, refurbish, extend and repurpose buildings from our network of offices across England, Scotland and Wales.
We undertake award winning projects for the public and private sector.
We use the latest digital technologies and modern methods of construction, to help us to deliver projects in a lean, green and more efficient way.