At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting for a Premises Officer to join our School contract in Stratford.
About the role
You will focus on:
• Changing Lamps, and ensuring that all fixtures and fittings are in good working order,
• Minor Carpentry (including door closers), Plumbing, blockages, Painting and decorating, as well as minor furniture repairs,
• Providing a portering service as and when required, Physical strength and heavy lifting on occasions
• Possible brickwork repairs and outdoor works on occasions.
• Emergency Lighting Flick Test,
• L8 Water Temperature Checking & Flushing Requirement's
Monthly Safety checks and reporting defects,
• Assisting Visiting Engineers with planned and preventative maintenance on a ad-hoc basis
• Total Flexibility with working hour's typical 5:30am / 08:30am start and or 4:00pm 7:00pm closing,
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in this role:
• Have a full clean driving licence
• Have a very good understanding of M&E and General Fabric Maintenance as well as FM Principles.
• Experience of delivering these aspects within a robust environment.
• Have a solid, experience driven skill set, with basic, Carpentry, Plumbing, Painting and decorating, Tiling, Carpet Repairs, as well as the ability to tackle Flat Pack Furniture.
• Have an adaptive attitude and a flexible personality, to be able to react and assess various different repairs within a very dynamic educational environment,
• Excellent and effective "People Skills" with the ability to deal with Clients and Management and staff directly on a daily basis.
• Able to Converse with Management and Staff confidently, with regards to solving issues in a safe, confident and effective manner.
• Susceptible to Working at Height
• Asbestos Aware.
What do we offer?
In addition to a attractive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share BAMs value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential.