Connect Appointments are recruiting an Experienced Press Operator to join our well established client in Peterlee, County Durham, a full-time permanent contract.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Press Operator include:
- Ensure stage checks are complete
- read, understand CAD drawings/specifications and customer information
- Interpret drawings to be able to correctly input CNC programs
- Accurately input CNC programmes and set up the machine as instructed
- Operate the Press to fold/bend sheet metal panels using bend allowances
- Conduct quality checks
- Complete all relevant paperwork
- Follow company rules and policies
Please note - You must be flexible with work duties and able to carry out additional tasks (within range of your competencies) when necessary.
Successful applicants for this Press Operator role will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Proven Experience within Machine Operating
- Able to produce high quality products
- Excellent attention to detail
It is desirable for candidates to have a forklift license, however not essential.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience as a Press Operator please apply with your most up to date CV or call us on 0191 731 4800.