Principal Project Engineer – Roads and Infrastructure
50k – 55k AED pm
We are currently searching for a Principal Project Engineer, with specialist experience in Roads and Infrastructure, on behalf of a global engineering consultancy building a team for a large-scale prestigious infrastructure project in Saudi Arabia. Our client delivers world class engineering projects across the GCC region and as such are looking for a talented individual who can perpetuate their values of excellence across the project. If you are an Infrastructure Project Engineer looking to for your next role with a highly respected organization, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Providing technical support to a multidisciplinary team in the Design and Delivery of our client’s projects in the region, some of your duties will include:
- Manage overall design from concept, Design Development and Construction Documents.
- Work closely with the Architects, Engineers and reviewers, provide necessary coordination for data acquisition, and 3rd party reviews; conducting regular design review meetings.
- Assist in coordinating the compilation of technical portions of RFP’s for both traditional design (Design-Bid-Build) and Engineer-Procure-Construct (EPC).
- Coordinate with Technical Support Section for the development of design specifications, and ensure adequate information is provided for clarity of interpretation of required scope of work.
- Participate in the technical evaluation of potential bidders for contracts on assigned projects, and in recommending shortlists of qualified contractors.
- Coordinate technical analysis and evaluation of bids proposed.
- Monitors technical progress of Architects and Engineering contractor.
- Coordinate the review of technical submissions by Architects, Engineers and Contractors.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of assigned Project Engineers and personnel.
- Prepare reports and presentations on assigned projects.
- Coordinate with PMD progress reporting and evaluation for the assigned projects.
- Manages AE consultant contracts when assigned as the Authorized Representative (AR)
- Provide input in review of monthly invoices and quarterly performance evaluations
- Provide technical support during pre-award stage including but not limited to Bidders Q&A’s, addendums, bid evaluation, release of final IFC drawings etc.
You will need:
- Bachelors degree or higher in relevant civil engineering field
- 15+ years post graduate experience in design or construction management of large-scale major roads & infrastructure projects in the Gulf Region. With 5 years in Infrastructure Design specifically.
- C.Eng or PE registration is Essential.
If you are interested in the aforementioned role, please do apply via the link, or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly at email@example.com
SAR 50k - 55k (tax-free) + Accommodation + Utilities