Long-established architecture and interiors studio with an award-winning portfolio of carefully crafted high-end residential and hospitality projects is looking for an established architect to run a significant project from stage 3 to 6.
Having just gained planning, this scheme involves the refurbishment of an existing building into several luxury apartments and two new build dwellings adjacent. This role would suit someone with a passion and knowledge of contemporary residential detailing and good coordination and client-facing experience. An interest in interiors projects would be beneficial too. Notable for fostering personal and professional development, this studio operates an open and nurturing environment for an ambitious designer to thrive.
- Running a small team on the technical production information for a luxury multi-unit residential scheme in London.
- Leading design team, client and consultant meetings.
- Supervising works on site.
- Be a team player in a wonderfully social and vibrant office.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part III & ARB-registered architect with demonstrable experience running high-end residential projects at RIBA stages 3-6.
- From a design-focused background with a keen eye for high-quality bespoke design and detailing, an interest in interiors would be beneficial.
- Strong client facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of Revit is essential.
42000-45000 per annum