An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's most notable housing and mixed-use regeneration projects is looking for a client facing architect to join their busy team of sixty. Work as part of a collaborative team in a new south London office with excellent long-term benefits and progression opportunities on offer. If you have demonstrable UK residential planning experience, a keen design eye and the desire to grow your portfolio with some award-wining projects, this one is for you!
- Day to day management of a small team under a director on a number of UK housing projects, up to 600 units.
- Having a large involvement on design, working on RIBA stages 0-3.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA/ARB architect.
- Demonstrable experience working on large-scale UK housing at RIBA stages 0-3.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD essential, with Revit desirable.
- From a design-focused background with a drive to produce high quality work.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
This is an opportunity to join a high profile London studio and build your portfolio on superior quality UK housing and mixed use projects.
42000-45000 per annum