This is the chance to join an employee-owned practice, within a company that has a strong focus on high quality design.
Project size is wide ranging - from one-off apartments/penthouses to large apartment buildings and mixed use schemes, ranging from £1m to £40m construction value.
The successful candidates will prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to design and technical documentation, covering all RIBA stages.
This employer has been shortlisted for the architectural employer of the year awards and offer a comprehensive benefit package.
The salary for this position is £39,000 – £45,000
- Three to four years’ practice experience working as a project architect at all RIBA stages
- Strong design ability including experience of detail / technical design and delivery
- InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp (or similar) and have appropriate rendering competencies are essential
- Experience of AutoCAD and Revit is advantageous
- Will most likely have worked in a small to medium sized practice specialising in residential or other high specification bespoke projects
- Discretionary profit share bonus payment
- Life assurance
- Annual salary reviews
- Core office hours policy providing flexibility at either end of the day
- RIBA membership fees paid for all qualified architects
- Discretionary annual office trip May 2022
- Contributory pension
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Martha Mackie. Martha is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers, and contractors across London, including numerous AJ100 firms.
Martha Mackie | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0117 284 0488 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
For more jobs in Built Environment Interior Design, Visualisation, Graphics & Digital or Experiential and Events keep your eyes on www.mustardjobs.co.uk
JOB ID: 58821