Award-winning boutique studio is looking for a project architect to lead a prime London-based residential project from start to finish. If you are client-facing and design-focused with proven experience in the coordination and contract administration of high-end private housing schemes then this could be for you. You will have the opportunity to grow your portfolio on a range of contemporary residential and commercial projects, playing an integral role in the further growth of a prestigious design studio.
- Leading a high-end domestic residential project across all RIBA stages.
- Liaising directly with a private client, local authorities and consultants including RBKC & heritage.
- Producing packages for planning, building control and construction.
- Lead contract administrator.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with private residential project-running experience across RIBA stages 0-7.
- Design-focused with a passion for high-quality contemporary detailing and materials.
- Experience as lead designer including contract administration.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D/3D ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
40000-44000 per annum