An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's most notable housing and mixed-use regeneration projects is looking for a client-facing architect with strong housing delivery experience. You will join a collaborative team in a new south London office with excellent long-term benefits and progression opportunities on offer. If you have demonstrable post-planning UK residential experience, a keen design eye and the desire to grow your portfolio with some award-wining projects, this one is for you!
- Day-to-day management of a small team under a director to deliver a large mixed-use/housing project.
- Producing and managing technical packages in Revit.
- Liaising with client, contractor and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA/ARB architect.
- Demonstrable experience working on large-scale UK housing at RIBA stages 3-6.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit.
- From a design-focused background with a drive to produce high-quality work.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
This is an opportunity to join a high-profile London studio and build your portfolio on superior quality UK housing and mixed-use projects.
45000-50000 per annum