This 'big name' studio, renowned for its re-defining approach, is seeking a deputy project manager for a complex overseas project. This is a great opportunity to challenge your preconceptions and put yourself on the map - you will be working with some of the best designers in the world.
- Support the project manager ensuring all projects run smooth and efficiently.
- Help with the preparation of design programmes appropriate to the work stage.
- Support project delivery and the resource plan.
- Become a key member of the team interfacing with all levels of the practice.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable and relevant experience with an architectural degree.
- Design-led experience.
- Previous experience working as a project manager or previous exposure to project management tasks.
- Oversees experience, Southeast Asia being a desirable location.
- Comfortable working in a large team on complex projects.
40000-50000 per annum