My client is an award-winning, rising star studio with a big practice mentality and a stunning portfolio of projects.
An amazing opportunity has come up in their Central London office for a Project Architect with exceptional knowledge of Revit & BIM to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Project Architect will be hitting the ground running as Revit Champion, whilst getting stuck into a flagship cultural project.
Project Architect essentials:
- Part III qualified or equivalent, with at least 3 years' of post-qualification experience,
- Possess strong concept design skills,
- Strong familiarity with BIM through Revit,
- Exterior detailing experience,
- Ideally have experience working on cultural projects,
- Team leading experience,
- BIM coordination experience ideal,
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills.
You will need to be able to handle pressure and work autonomously with Revit, as well as be able to help and train others, as you will be the go-to person for all things Revit and BIM.
If you are a Project Architect with the above qualities, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
+44 (0) 20 7562 8282